BPSC Prelims exam conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission on an annual basis. The 66th BPSC prelims exam was held on 27th December 2020. BPSC prelims have one General studies paper. For further understanding, you can check the BPSC 66th prelims question paper along with other BPSC prelims papers.
66th BPSC Prelims Question Paper PDF Download in Hindi and English– 66th BPSC प्रारम्भिक परीक्षा 2020 सामान्य अध्ययन पेपर “हिंदी माध्यम” में PDF डाउनलोड करें ( 2020 BPSC Question Paper for Hindi Medium) हिंदी में | BPSC पिछले वर्ष प्रश्न पत्र Download now BPSC 66th mains question paper pdf. Get set to download the 66th BPSC prelims question paper in English pdf.
परीक्षा का नाम (Examination Name): 66th BPSC Prelims 2020
साल (Year): 2020
Exam Date: 27th December 2020
Table of Contents
- 0.1 BPSC 66th Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 0.2 Selection Process for BPSC 66th Civil Services
- 0.3 BPSC 66th Prelims Exam Pattern
- 0.4 BPSC 66th Mains Exam Pattern
- 0.5 BPSC 66th Interview
- 1 Download BPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- 2 66th BPSC Question Paper FAQs
- 2.1 How do I complain to Bpsc?
- 2.2 Does the BPSC Prelims exam have negative marking?
- 2.3 What is the number of vacancies in the 66th BPSC 2020 Exam?
- 2.4 How to download the 66th BPSC question paper pdf?
- 2.5 How many questions were asked in the 66th BPSC Prelims Exam?
- 2.6 How many options were in the 66th BPSC Prelims question Paper?
- 2.7 Is solving BPSC Question Papers enough to clear BPSC Exam?
BPSC 66th Eligibility Criteria 2020
Educational qualification as per BPSC notification 2020 is mentioned below.
- Educational Qualification for 66th BPSC: Graduate with Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a recognized institute
- Age Limit for 66th BPSC:
- General Male- Max. 37 Years
- General Female/OBC(Male/Female): Max. 40 years
- SC/ST (Male/Female) – Max. 42 years
Selection Process for BPSC 66th Civil Services
- Preliminary Exam – 150 Marks
- Mains Exam – 900 Marks (3 X 300)
- Interview – 120 Marks
BPSC 66th Prelims Exam Pattern
BPSC prelims question Exam pattern is analyzed below.
- Subjects: General Studies, General Knowledge, Current Affairs
- Total Question: 150
- Total Marks: 150 Marks
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
BPSC 66th Mains Exam Pattern
BPSC 66th Mains exam pattern with marking system is given below:
|Hindi (qualifying paper)||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 1||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|General Studies Paper 2||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|Optional Paper||300 Marks||3 Hours|
BPSC 66th Interview
- BPSC Interview is the last stage of the whole examination process.
- Total Marks – 120 Marks
Download BPSC Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- 66th BPSC History Optional Question Paper
- 65th BPSC Prelims Question paper
- 65th BPSC Anthropology Optional Question Paper
- 64th BPSC Prelims Question Paper
- 63rd BPSC Prelims Question Paper
- 60-62nd BPSC Prelims Question Paper
- 56-59th BPSC Prelims Question Paper
- 53-55th BPSC Prelims Question Paper
- 48-52nd BPSC Prelims Question Paper
- 47th BPSC Prelims Question Paper
66th BPSC Question Paper FAQs
How do I complain to Bpsc?
Candidate can contact BPSC as soon as possible at the given address if anything is incorrect in the above information:
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road), Patna – 800 001 (BIHAR)
Official Website: https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
Helpline ☎ :0612-2215795
Inquiry Section ☎: 89864-22296
IT (Online) Section ☎: 92977-39013
Does the BPSC Prelims exam have negative marking?
Not at all. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) prelims do not have negative markings.
What is the number of vacancies in the 66th BPSC 2020 Exam?
The total number of vacancies in the 66th BPSC Exam 2020 was 423.
How to download the 66th BPSC question paper pdf?
How many questions were asked in the 66th BPSC Prelims Exam?
BPSC’s 66th Prelims questions consist of a GS paper with 150 objective-type questions. Each question carries one mark. There was no negative marking.
How many options were in the 66th BPSC Prelims question Paper?
In the 66th BPSC Prelims Exam, candidates had 150 questions. Each question has five options, including None of Above or More than one of Above as the fifth option. There is one mark for each question. There was no negative marking.
Is solving BPSC Question Papers enough to clear BPSC Exam?
While solving BPSC Question Papers enables you to get a sense of what type of questions can be expected in the exam. You can have the best chance of passing the exam only by thoroughly reviewing the entire syllabus
Below is the link to 66th BPSC PT Question paper PDF Download
Download 66th BPSC Prelims Question Paper PDF in Hindi
Download 66th BPSC Prelims Question Paper PDF in English
Tags: BPSC prelims question paper 2020 in english, BPSC 66th pt question paper, bpsc 66th pre question paper, 66th bpsc prelims question paper with answers pdf, 66th bpsc question paper solution, bpsc prelims question paper, bpsc 2020 question paper answer, 66th bpsc prelims question paper in hindi pdf, bpsc 66th question paper,