Ethics role in resolution of Moral Dilemmas
Most common questions can be addressed by ethics but not all because:
HP 15s, 11th Gen Intel Core i3, 8GB RAM/512GB SSD 15.6-inch(39.6 cm) FHD, Micro-Edge, Anti-Glare Display/Alexa Built-in/Win 11/Intel UHD Graphics/Dual Speakers/ MS Office 2021/1.69 Kg
We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
- Morality is a subjective matter
- A number of questions could only be addressed if one is conscious of the meaning (there is no universal morality).
Even if it does not answer the questions successfully, it helps us:
- In finding the values of morality concerned
- In finding points of conflict
- In removing confusion-at least to a degree
- In offering more than one solution, allows us to exercise our free will and take responsibility for our actions.
- in applying those principles to common problems where there are large numbers of disagreements and helps in Identify the viewpoint of others.
- In conflict resolution fighting fundamentalism.