Booklist for Economics Optional
- Ahuja – Advanced microeconomics theory – macro theories of distribution, welfare etc.
- Pindyck and Rubenfield – game theory, asymmetric info etc.
- Koutsoyiannis – markets, welfare economics, etc.
- Varian – intermediate microeconomics.
- Salvatore – The best one.
- Krugman and Obstfeld.
- C I Jones.
- H L Bhatia.
- Economic Survey.
- India Year Book.
- Indian Economy Since Independence – Uma Kapila.
- Indian Economy – Datt and Sundaram.
- Indian Economy – Sanjeev Varma.
- Indian Economy – Mishra and Puri.
- Indian Economy – Performance and Policies – Uma Kapila.
- March of Indian Economy.
- Indian Economy – Ramesh Singh.
- Selected seminal articles from MA course like those by Deaton and Dreze, Deepak Nayyar, R Nagaraj, K Nagaraj etc.
- Magazines: Yojana, Kurukshetra, Economy at a glance.
- Draft Plan document- selected topics.
- Business newspapers selected epw articles etc.