What is Smart India Hackathon?
Smart India hackathon is a nationwide initiative to provide students a platform to solve some of the pressing problems we face is in our daily lives, and thus inculcate a culture of product innovation and mindset problem-solving.
Smart India Hackathon 2020 theme: No problem is too big. No idea is too small.
Who organizes Smart India Hackathon?
Smart India Hackathon is organized by the following:
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Persistent Systems
- Inter-Institutional Inclusive Innovations Center (i4C)
Benefit of Smart India Hackathon
Benefit of Smart India Hackathon for students:
- It helps in developing culture of product innovation and mindset of problem-solving.
- Provide the opportunity for the students IITs, NITs, IISc and etc.
- It offer out of box solutions.
Benefit of Smart India Hackathon for Investors:
- Innovative solutions in cost-effective ways
- Brand building and recognitions for government complementary to success of Atal innovation mission app innovation off India Bharat
Benefit of Smart India Hackathon for Government:
- It will act as a complementary to the success of the Atal innovation mission App innovation – boost Atmanirbhar Bharat.
Smart India Hackathon – Two editions
- Software edition – 36th software product development competition.
- Hardware addition – 5 days long hardware product development competition.