Table of Contents
How to address Ethics Questions based on Quotation?
- Explain the meaning of the Quotation.
- Who said it? The context in which it was said?
- Can the Quotation be broken down into sub-parts?
- Is there a counter-Narrative to the statement?
- Present India-centric angle, if any.
- Write examples to support the Argument and not replace them.
- Preset if possible Who, How, Why, What, When, Where angle.
- Write philosophical answers and not necessarily administration-centric.
How to address Ethics Questions based directly on Keywords?
- Define the term in brief. E.g. Ethical dilemma – faced by a moral agent when any act/choice invariably leads to a compromise on at least one moral principle.
- Give relative examples
- Present India-centric angle.
How to address Ethics Questions based on Opinion?
- Try framing better examples (unique ones) for all keywords
- E.g. – 2nd ARC – Clear preference to means over ends.
- Define keywords, if any.
- Write examples to support the Argument.