Table of Contents
- 1 Apala Mishra (AIR 9) Notes PDF
- 2 About IAS Topper Apala Mishra (AIR 9)
- 3 UPSC/IAS Topper Apala Mishra (AIR 9) Marsksheet
- 4 Download Apala Mishra (AIR 9) Notes & Answer Sheet Booklet PDF Download
- 5 Apala Mishra Anthropology Notes PDF Download
- 6 FAQ
Apala Mishra (AIR 9) Notes PDF
Apala Mishra secured Rank 9 in the UPSC Civil services examination 2020-2021. She opted for the Anthropology optional. She cleared the UPSC exam on her third attempt. Read below to get the link to download IAS Topper Apala Mishra’s class notes and & Answer Sheet Booklet.
About IAS Topper Apala Mishra (AIR 9)
Apala Mishra cleared the UPSC CSE exam in her very third attempt.
- She get All India Rank 9 in UPSC CSE 2020-21 exam.
- She is from Jharkhand.
- She graduated from Army College of Dental Sciences.
- Optional: Anthropology
- Roll number: 5903870
- Apala mishra anthropology marks –
- DOB: 1997
- Qualified UPSC at the age of 24 years
- She scored highest score in personality test i.e. 215 Marks
UPSC/IAS Topper Apala Mishra (AIR 9) Marsksheet
Download Apala Mishra (AIR 9) Notes & Answer Sheet Booklet PDF Download
Please Wait for Downloading…
|General Studies -1||Download|
|General Studies -2||Download|
|General Studies -3||Download|
|Essay – 1||Download|
|Essay – 2||Download|
Apala Mishra Anthropology Notes PDF Download
At what age did Apala Mishra top the IAS exam?
Apala Mishra topped UPSC Civil Service Exam at the age of 23 years. She is among the youngest women IAS officers to qualify for this exam.
What was IAS topper Apala Mishra’s graduation subject?
IAS topper Apala Mishra was a Medical student. She graduated in dental surgery from the Army College of Dental Sciences in Hyderabad.
How many marks does IAS topper Apala Mishra get in IAS Interview?
IAS topper Apala Mishra gets a total of 215 marks in the IAS Interview which is the highest mark of that year.
What was Apala Mishra Optional?
Apala Mishra’s optional subject was Anthropology.
How many marks did Apala Mishra score?
In total, Apala Mishra scored 1031 out of a total of 2025 marks.